GatherX is going camping! With summer winding down and fall upon us, it's time to break out the tent one more time for the season! Join us at Lake Kegonsa
GatherX is going camping! With summer winding down and fall upon us, it’s time to break out the tent one more time for the season! Join us at Lake Kegonsa State Park on Saturday, October 16th at 3pm – Sunday, October 17th at noon. We will provide dinner (hotdogs/brats) and breakfast (pancakes) and s’mores of course! We invite everyone to come gather around the fire and enjoy watching the leaves change as we slow down our lives to be one with nature and each other for a while.
GatherX and the great outdoors are for everyone. Whether you’re an old pro or you’ve never set up a tent in your life — come hang out with us! Sign up today!
Suggested gear list:
- A tent (if you don’t have a tent, we will have some extra)
- 50-degree or warmer sleeping bag and blankets if you need extra warmth (it will be cold!)
- Sleeping pad, if you have one
- Clothes and warm clothes (night can get chilly so if you get cold easily, you might even want gloves and a hat!)
- Water bottle
- Camp chair
- Any snacks you might want
- Any medication you might need
All Day (Saturday) CST
Lake Kegonsa State Park
2405 Door Creek Rd